Companies choose Noverant to provide training and demonstrate safety, security, compliance and document verification for regulations from government agencies. With Noverant, your organization will be able to stay current with safety initiatives, specific job training requirements, human resource records and procedures, and general administrative information.
Noverant offers a wide range of safety initiatives, including Safety Management Systems for airport authorities and aircraft carriers, Hazmat Training, DOT Drug Program, Fuel Safety and Inspection Training, employee background search, and forklift operator training.
A Partner For Developing Customized Content
Perhaps you are seeking a partner to help you create customized content and provide it to your employees or membership organization? Noverant has the expertise to help you develop a tailored solution.
Suppose OSHA makes new safety regulations regarding forklift procedures. With Noverant, you can deliver the latest version to your employees and ensure that they have read and understood the material, and that your company retains its safety compliance.
Perhaps you need to check a vendor’s credentials before providing them access to your workplace. Noverant’s vendor screening process will protect your organization against unlicensed vendors or those with criminal backgrounds, lapsed insurance coverage, or liens or judgments on their records.
Third-Party Access and Compliance with Regulatory Agencies
Noverant systems meet compliance standards for multiple federal regulatory agencies. In addition, because Noverant systems allow third party access by regulatory agencies, your job and theirs is made much easier. Noverant systems meet safety and compliance standards for agencies such as:
- Food and Drug Administration (FDA)
- Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality (AHRQ)
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA)
- HIPAA Security Risk Assessment
- The Joint Commission (TJC)
- National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA)
- Accreditation Commission for Healthcare (ACHC)
- Statement on Auditing Standards No. 70 (SAS-70 Type II Compliance)
- Federal Aviation Administration (FAA)
- Transportation Security Administration (TSA)
- International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO)
- · U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC)
- Department of Homeland Security (DHS)
- Many other federal and state agencies
Contact Noverant to find out how you can improve the effectiveness of your safety training, while reducing the cost and ensuring compliance for electronic signature, management and archival of critical records.